Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shyster Guest Posting At Baseball Analysts

The esteemed Rich Lederer asked if I'd be willing to do a guest post over at Baseball Analysts. I said sure, but (1) he must not make be analyze anything; and (2) I want two posts, because I lack the ability to edit myself. Rich, to the great detriment of the quality of his site, agreed.

Here's Part I of the two-part series. As you can see, I hijacked a ShysterBall title cliche for the post. That's how invasive species work, really. They get a toehold like that and before you know it, they've taken over.

Shhh! Don't tell Rich!

6 comments:

Jason @ IIATMS said...

Nice work, CC. Some there called it "jon stewart"-ish. I agree, minus the fancy coif.

If you get to be Jon Stewart, does that mean I get to be Steven Colbert? I love truthiness!

Ken Dynamo said...

you extra terrestrials from melmac are truely a menace to our species. and cats too.

Anonymous said...

wait... is it CC or C.C.?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant stuff, Craig. I am looking forward to your post telling us all how you celebrated your last day as a full-time lawyer. :-)

Craig Calcaterra said...

I like to change it up. Let's go with C.C

Sara -- thanks. I've wondered how, if I were lucky enough to snag a job doing this full time, I would celebrate my last day as a lawyer. The far more likely scenario, however, is that I will be too busy loading up my personal effects in a cardboard box under the watchful (and impatient) eye of building security, after which I'll mosey over to the unemployment office.

Anonymous said...

Shhh! Only the Shadow Knows!