Wednesday, May 28, 2008

22/m/NY

Roger Clemens' texts Joba Chamberlain on a regular basis:
Roger Clemens is out of baseball and involved in a steroids controversy, but he still has influence with the New York Yankees, the team he pitched for last season.

Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain, who is making the transition from eighth-inning reliever to the rotation, says he is in touch with Clemens regularly.

"We text back and forth and I ask him a lot of questions, because that's how you get better," Chamberlain said before the Yankees' game in Baltimore Tuesday night. "You can't be afraid to ask questions. I ask him everything from workout questions to how to pitch to certain batters. I never thought I'd be texting Roger Clemens."

Why do I have the feeling that we're about to see a Very Special Episode over at The Dugout?

1 comment:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

He asks "workout questions"? No wonder he fist pumps. It's the roid rage.

I'm just kidding by the way.