Monday, March 31, 2008

Programming Note (again)

Because I originally posted it over the weekend, and because it is now buried by several posts, I wanted to once again plug my new writing space, craigcalcaterra.blogspot.com.

For those of you who didn't see it before, the new site is nothing major. It's just a place for me to park some non-baseball writing. There's a link to it in the upper left of this page in case you ever feel like stopping in. As of now the only thing up there are four installments of what looks to be a long travelogue of a road trip I took a few years ago. After I get through with that, the randomness will likely increase. It certainly won't be updated as often as this place, but then again, not much is.

Anyway, feel free to click over if you're bored. Obviously it's not going to be for everyone.

No comments: