Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Brief Programming Note

Bob Dylan once sang that he had a head full of ideas that were driving him insane. I sort of know the feeling. Baseball still constitutes about 97% of those ideas, but I needed someplace for the other 3%. Accordingly, I have set up a second place -- -- to catch the runoff. There's a link to it in the upper left in case you forget.

Not much there yet, but over the next few days I'll be putting up an old road trip travelogue to get things kick started. After that I will post whatever the hell comes to mind. The plan is for it to skew more creative and less bloggy, but you know what they say about plans. It certainly won't be updated as often as this place. Of course the original plan for this place was to do a post a day and you see how well that turned out.

Anyway, feel free to click over if you're bored. Obviously it's not going to be for everyone.