Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1000 and Counting

I just realized that ShysterBall broke the 1000-post barrier this morning.

Nifty!

I started this blog exactly eleven months ago. If you would have told me last April that I'd have 1000 posts by now -- heck, if you would have told me that I'd still be doing it by now -- I would have told you that you were crazy.

Now I can't imagine doing anything else with whatever free time the law and the family permit me to have. I probably sleep a lot less now than I did a year ago, but sleep is overrated. Anyway, thanks to all of you for continuing to click in. I hope you stick around for at least another 1000.

Which at this rate, should be, oh, mid April . . . .

7 comments:

Ron Rollins said...

Hey, don't me get wrong. I love the stuff you're doing, and will continue reading.

But take it from someone who's been there. 'Beware the slippery slope'

Anonymous said...

you're the best Shyster, and I truly appreciate your time and opinions which has me checking up 3+ times a day!

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading all 1000. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

APBA Guy-

Congrats on making it to 1000. As a relative latecomer to the blog, I'm sorry I missed the early ones, but I'm looking forward to the next 1000 and more!

Eric Toms said...

Mozel Tov ( sic?, too lazy to check )

Jason @ IIATMS said...

Mazel Tov (with a wink-wink, nod-nod to Pete)!!!

Not only thanks for the great work every day, but thanks for helping inspire me to get off my backside and start my own blog, with your help, too.

If ever you find yourself in metro NYC, some beverages are on me.

{Extra beverages if you can kill the word verification thingie!}

Al said...

Congrats, Craig! Sleep is definitely overrated -- we can sleep forever when we're dead. Til then, let's focus on what's truly important -- baseball.