Monday, November 17, 2008

What Should Manny Do?

I'll be honest: I have no idea where Manny Ramirez is going to end up. It's hard to figure out who really has the money, it's hard to figure out who really has the desire to sign him, and it's hard to figure out who really needs him so badly to make it all worthwhile. Most significantly, it's hard to put yourself in Manny's shoes and figure out what he's going to do.

Until now, anyway.

I played out the "walk the Earth" line, and found it strangely satisfying.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I tried to sign with Nationals, but that didn't work so I wound up in the circus with the Rally Monkey. Good times.

Unknown said...

I tried to sign with the Red Sox, but ended up with the Royals. It's a long story. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about that blog entry.