Monday, August 11, 2008

I Need A Moment

I've had a handful of readers email me in recent days asking whether it's difficult for me to keep up the posts here while juggling a family and a career and all of that. My answer is uniformly "no problem, man," and I want to assure everyone who enjoys this site that aside from weekends and an occasional off day or quick vacation, I see there being no risk to an interruption of the fine products you've come to expect from ShysterBall.

However, if there's any truth to this story, I will be quitting this gig post-haste and either becoming a super hero or embarking on a life of crime. I'm not sure which.

6 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

Does it matter? We won't know it's you either way.

Unknown said...

Poof! Like the Braves and Yankees playoff chances

tHeMARksMiTh said...

OOO, that was low.

tHeMARksMiTh said...

Depression.

Anonymous said...

X-ray vision is right around the corner, man!

Anonymous said...

And we all know that by "life of crime" you mean "life of a peeping tom."

C'mon...you're all thinking it.