Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Milestone of Sorts

Remember back in 1992 when Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" was on the top of the charts for like 15 weeks, and you thought it would never go away, and then one day, out of the blue, Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle knocked her out of the top spot with "A Whole New World" and you were simultaneously happy that Whitney was gone, but rather shocked at the song that finally did it?

Um, OK, maybe that was just me. Cut me some slack, I was DJing at a top 40 radio station at the time and such things held my interest then.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because today -- for the first time in a couple of weeks -- the number one search term bringing random surfers onto ShysterBall did not have anything to do with Debbie Clemens' breasts. The new champ -- at least until this post goes up and brings in a bunch more pervs -- is "Andruw Jones Fat."

Who woulda thunk that a pudgy centerfielder's ass would bring more hits than a buff SI swimsuit model?

No comments: